Questions? Email email@example.com.
Summer Camp FAQ's
Registration for this year's summer camp will NOT be through Procare as in previous years. LCA families with students currently enrolled will receive the registration link via the weekly Wingspan newsletter on February 1, 2024. New families will receive an email from the Admissions Office on February 15, 2024.
- Beginning in 2024, currently enrolled LCA families will receive a 2-week priority registration for summer camp beginning February 1st, 2024.
- On February 15th, newly enrolled LCA families will be invited to register for summer camp.
- Registration will close for current and newly enrolled LCA families on Thursday, February 29th.
- Camp enrollment will be confirmed every 2 weeks — February 15th, February 29th, and March 14th. If spots remain, registration will open to legacy camp attendees, then the general public.
- Camp enrollment will be confirmed every 2 weeks—February 15th, February 29th, and March 14th.
- On Friday, March 15th, a $250 fee will be added to your FACTS account per registered child.
- This will apply to the first week of camp fees for your child(ren).
- There is no sibling discount on the registration fee/first week fee.
- A $200 refund per child (registration fee minus a $50 processing fee) is available until 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the first camp session — Monday, April 22nd.
- A $100 refund per child (50% of the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee) will be refunded for cancellations that occur between April 22nd and May 19th.
- No refunds will be given within 2 weeks prior to the first camp session — May 20th.
- Refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight prior to the deadline (Midnight on Sunday, April 21st, or for a 50% refund, midnight Sunday, May 19th.
- There will be no new registrations after May 19th.
- Your FACTS account will be charged on the Monday of the week your child is registered for camp.
- No! We understand working parents often need the time before and after work hours to get their kiddos, and we’re happy to provide that service at no additional charge.
- Ideally, yes. In the spirit of the Olympics, each day will begin with an Opening Ceremony at 9am and end with a Closing Ceremony, which will conclude at 4pm.
- Our programming will be planned specifically during these hours, so it is most helpful that all students are there for the entire day.
- Typically, LCA Athletics offers summer sports camps for soccer, basketball, and volleyball in early June.
- If you register for a week of LCA Summer camp that coincides with a summer sports camp you would like to register for, your non-refundable fee will go towards the sports camp. You will then have the opportunity to return to LCA Summer camp in the afternoon as sports camps are half-day.
If you are in doubt, register for all the possible weeks you may need/want to attend. Email email@example.com as soon as you are made aware of any changes. Your registration fee will be added to your FACTS account on March 15th, but you will have until Monday, April 22nd to withdraw from specific weeks you have registered, as that is the last date for a refund of the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee. Until May 19th, you will be able to withdraw from any additional weeks, but there will only be a $100 refund from April 23 - May 19th.
- They can come for a half-day and miss the opening ceremonies. However, there will be no adjustment in cost.
- We want to provide consistent staffing each day for our kiddos and allow them to bond weekly as a group.
- The weekly fee also ensures that we can consistently staff each grade level with the same counselor(s) each week as we continue to streamline our infrastructure to best support our students, staff, and families.
Yes, there is one $15/week discount per family. This will not apply to the first week (see When will I pay the $250 registration fee? above).
- All children who attend LCA Summer Camp must be fully potty-trained (even through nap/quiet time).
- All staff, and campers are expected to conduct themselves in an upright and Christian manner. Courtesy, listening, respect for others, others' personal belongings, and camp/school property are part of this conduct. These expectations will include, but are not limited to, the following guidelines:
- Everyone must stay within the permitted areas and with their group and abide by the schedule unless excused by the lead camp staff/camp director.
- The possession and/or use of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs is not permitted.
- Physical violence, belittling of others, hazing, and fighting will not be tolerated. Any camper who refuses to cooperate, or who poses a threat to others will be sent home without a refund. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) will be notified and expected to honor this action by picking up their child promptly.