Community Rewards Program
Did you know every time you shop – or go out to eat – you can support Lexington Christian Academy? We invite you to participate in our other rewards programs through the following:
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Our program was designed to make your fund-raising the easiest in town...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization. August is a great time to re-enroll or enroll in this program.
If you have already registered your Kroger Plus Card Account
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Go to “Kroger Community Rewards: already have an account…click here"
- Find Your Organization - enter
- Select Your Organization - select Lexington Christian Academy
- Save Your Selection - click save
To verify you are enrolled correctly, under Account Settings, click Account Summary & verify that Lexington Christian Academy is designated as the Community Rewards recipient.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at any Kroger customer service desk.
If you have NOT already registered your Kroger Plus Card Account
- Go to www.kroger.com and click on top right corner “Create an Account”
- Enter your email address and create a password, confirm
- Add your Kroger Plus Card account number (found on the back of the card)
- Select Your Preferred Store: Enter your preferred store zip code and select “Find store." Select store location, click “Save & Continue”
- Click Create Account
- Continue with Community Rewards instructions above AFTER you receive a confirmation message to your email account
That’s it! Whenever you shop, simply swipe your Kroger Plus card for great savings and an easy added benefit to LCA! Your designated charity will be listed at the bottom of every shopping receipt.
Bluegrass Hospitality Group
Bluegrass Hospitality Group has expanded their generosity to a year round fundraiser known as GiveBHG Year Round. The program is simple! Simply go to GiveBHG.com and purchase gift cards in any amount. LCA receives a 20% reward! Gift cards must be purchased online and not in the restaurants in order for LCA to receive the reward. Remember…BHG gift cards make great gifts!
General Mills created the “Box Tops” program to help support education and benefit America’s schools. Here is how the “Box Tops” program works:
When you go shopping, look for the Box Top log. It can be found on products from Annie’s, General Mills, Hefty, PaperMate, Pillsbury, Ziploc and more.
For complete information and to join go to https://www.boxtops4education.com/.