High School Spanish Teacher
Lexington Christian Academy is seeking a full-time High School Spanish Teacher for Spanish levels II and III.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish, contain an education certificate or is certifiable; full-time teaching experience in Spanish; and a strong record of quality instruction.
- Teaching Spanish courses to LCA’s senior high students;
- Creating a loving Christian and safe classroom environment which is conducive to learning;
- Preparing class materials; grading assignments and tests;
- Maintaining and posting student grades in a timely fashion;
- Submitting grades and other requested academic reports, as required;
- Providing consistent, on-going communication with students and parents;
- Maintaining professional development as required by the school’s accreditation, school policy and procedures, and school administration; and
- Performing other duties, as assigned by the principal.
desired skills and abilities
- Computer skills in Word/Excel/Powerpoint are preferred.
- Skills with Blackbaud/NetClassroom and Smartboards are also desirable.
Bachelor's degree in Spanish, contain an education certificate or is certifiable.
Full-time teaching experience in Spanish and a strong record of quality instruction.
Apply for this position here.