Junior High Bible Teacher
Lexington Christian Academy is seeking a Junior High Bible Teacher for the 2022-23 school year. The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in Bible, Biblical Studies, or Apologetics, attendance at a seminary college or university, contain an education certificate or is certifiable; teaching experience is preferable; and a strong record of working with young adolescents.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Teaching Bible courses to LCA’s junior high school students;
- Creating a loving Christian and safe classroom environment which is conducive to learning;
- Preparing class materials; grading assignments and tests;
- Maintaining and posting student grades in a timely fashion;
- Submitting grades and other requested academic reports, as required;
- Providing consistent, on-going communication with students and parents;
- Maintaining professional development as required by the school’s accreditation, school policy and procedures, and school administration;
- Performing other duties, as assigned by the principal.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google are preferred.
- How applications are used in education.
- Skills with RenWeb/Converge and Smart boards are also desirable.
Apply for this position here.