Campus Operations Specialist
Provide support and assistance to specific divisions of Campus Operations. Duties will include but not be limited to supporting Facilities, Operations, Rentals, and Custodial. Will also provide regularly scheduled support at both LCA campuses.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Provide maintenance support for Facilities including project support and daily task completion.
- Maintain Cafeteria for school lunch times, which includes: set-up and teardown of tables, cleaning, receiving food and custodial supplies deliveries.
- Provide Operations with systems support including alarms, drills, deliveries, and schedules.
- Provide custodial support when additional staffing is needed. Areas may include lunchrooms, gyms, classes, locker rooms, stairwells & restrooms.
- Assist with summer projects to include, but not limited to, painting and floor stripping/waxing.
- Assist with set-up and tear down for staff events and rentals: staging tables/chairs/trash cans as needed.
- Will carry and monitor a radio for food and custodial deliveries, as well as, other duties as assigned.
- Shift hours will be 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday, and some overtime on weekends as needed.
Qualifications: Experience in job areas preferred
Education/Certification: High School Graduate
Required Knowledge: Knowledge and ability to serve in multiple areas.
Apply for this position here.