Invest in Christ-Centered Education
When LCA celebrated its 30th Anniversary in 2019, we were reminded of our rich and rewarding heritage and know it is this history that has prepared us for a promising, successful future. We are grateful to you, our loyal supporters. It is you that has recognized the value of a Christ-centered, world-class education that we are able to provide for our students. It is because of donations, through generosity, stewardship and volunteering that has helped us to sustain and enhance our programs and facilities. In order to continue our commitment to excellence and advancement of God's Kingdom, we rely on the consistent and generous support of those who share the goals as LCA and want to see it prosper.
Supporting Lexington Christian Academy
A donation to the Eagle (Annual) Fund helps to provide each Lexington Christian Academy student with the highest quality education founded in Christian values, while keeping tuition affordable. Tuition dollars alone do not cover the full cost of educating our children. Monies in this fund support short and long-term funding initiatives needed to enhance the overall school experience for our students. Donate Here
Cash or Check
Donors should make checks payable to Lexington Christian Academy. Cash and checks may be dropped off or mailed to the LCA Advancement Office located at 450 West Reynolds Road, Lexington, Kentucky 40503.
Become an LCA Business Partner
We are very thankful for our LCA Business Partners and encourage our families to support of these businesses. For more information about becoming an LCA Business Partner, contact the Advancement Office at (859) 422-5733 or (859) 422-5734 or email email@example.com.
Events & Sponsorship Opportunities
LCA hosts several special events during the school year, including performances by the LCA Fine Arts Department, Peppermints & Pearls and the Eagle Gala. For upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities, click here.
LCA's faculty is at the heart of our school. In addition to classroom activities, they serve on committees, supervise extra-curricular activities, work diligently on school improvement plans and volunteer at events. A donation to Celebrate Teachers allows us to provide the faculty of LCA with a monetary Christmas bonus. In addition to donations, LCA hosts the annual event, Peppermints & Pearls - Holiday Shopping Boutique. All proceeds from this event also goes to the Celebrate Teachers fund. Donate Here
Other Ways to Contribute
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Our program was designed to make your fund-raising the easiest in twon...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization. August is a great time to re-enroll or enroll in this program.
If you have already registered your Kroger Plus Card Account
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Go to “Kroger Community Rewards: already have an account…click here
- Find Your Organization - enter ______________
- Select Your Organization - select Lexington Christian Academy
- Save Your Selection - click save
To verify you are enrolled correctly, under Account Settings, click Account Summary & verify that Lexington Christian Academy is designated as the Community Rewards recipient.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at any Kroger customer service desk.
If you have NOT already registered your Kroger Plus Card Account
- Go to www.kroger.com and click on top right corner “Create an Account”
- Enter your email address and create a password, confirm
- Add your Kroger Plus Card account number (found on the back of the card)
- Select Your Preferred Store: Enter your preferred store zip code and select “Find store." Select store location, click “Save & Continue”
- Click Create Account
- Continue with Community Rewards instructions above AFTER you receive a confirmation message to your email account
That’s it! Whenever you shop, simply swipe your Kroger Plus card for great savings and an easy added benefit to LCA! Your designated charity will be listed at the bottom of every shopping receipt.
Bluegrass Hospitality Group has expanded their generosity to a year round fundraiser known as GiveBHG Year Round. The program is simple! Simply go to GiveBHG.com and purchase gift cards in any amount. LCA receives a 20% reward! Gift cards must be purchased online and not in the restaurants in order for LCA to receive the reward. Remember…BHG gift cards make great gifts!
General Mills created the “Box Tops” program to help support education and benefit America’s schools. Here is how the “Box Tops” program works:
- When you go shopping, look for the Box Top log. It can be found on products from Annie’s, General Mills, Hefty, PaperMate, Pillsbury, Ziploc and more.
- For complete information and to join go to https://www.boxtops4education.com/.
AmasonSmile is a simple and automatic way to support Lexington Christian Academy every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will find the exact same low proces and shopping experience as amazon.com with the added bonus that Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible products to LCA.
Here's how the program works:
- Simply log on to smile.amazon.com
- On your first visit, select Lexington Christian Academy as your charitable organization of choice.
- Amazon will remember LCA as your charitable organization on future logins and will continue to donate to our school each time you make a purchase through smile.amazon.com