Academic Leadership Trips
Click Here to see the current Academic and Leadership Trip offerings
The application and selection process for all LCA Mission and Leadership trips follows the steps below:
- Students fill out the online application.
- A Staff/Faculty selection committee reviews applications and places students on trip rosters.
- Once accepted, parents are emailed an online permission form to secure trip participation and agree to terms and financial process.
- Participants are emailed the Participant Contract and Pledge online form to sign.
- The selection committee will be composed of the trip leader and a combination of staff, faculty and administrators.
- Each committee will consider academic, attendance and behavior records of applicants as well as teacher recommendations.
- Other factors that can come into consideration are group dynamics, age/grade, and other issues of concern with the trip in question.