Missions and Spiritual Trips
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. - Matthew 28:19-20
January 1-3, 2021
This trip is currently on hold.
Class of 2021 Only
"The Passion Conference exists to see a generation leverage their lives for what matters most. To live in such a way that their journey on earth counts for what is most important in the end. For us at Passion, that's the fame of the One who rescues and restores, and the privilege we have to amplify His name in everything we do."
Academic Leadership Trips
Click Here to see the current Academic and Leadership Trip offerings
The application and selection process for all LCA Mission and Leadership trips follows the steps below:
- Students fill out the online application.
- A Staff/Faculty selection committee reviews applications and places students on trip rosters.
- Once accepted, parents are emailed an online permission form to secure trip participation and agree to terms and financial process.
- Participants are emailed the Participant Contract and Pledge online form to sign.
- The selection committee will be composed of the trip leader and a combination of staff, faculty and administrators.
- Each committee will consider academic, attendance and behavior records of applicants as well as teacher recommendations.
- Other factors that can come into consideration are group dynamics, age/grade, and other issues of concern with the trip in question.