Welcome to the LCA Virtual Uniform Resale! Since it is not advisable for us to host an in-person sale this year, we have created a Facebook group to connect LCA families to buy/sell uniform items, including anything allowed under standardized dress code, plus outerwear, shoes, accessories, athletic wear, etc. Follow the steps below to join the Facebook group.
1. Once on Facebook, search for "LCA Virtual Uniform Resale." If it doesn't show up in your search, you may need to select to search for a private group on the left-hand side.
2. When joining the group you will be prompted to answer to three questions concerning buying/selling of items.
3. The group administrator will approve you to join and you'll be ready to start buying/selling.
Please group your items to create as few posts as possible. For example, if you have six polos that are size 12, include all six in one post. Your listing should include the following:
- Description of item(s), including gender, brand, size, color, etc.
- Condition (note any defects or damage, and price accordingly)
- Forms of payment accepted (cash, PayPal, Venmo, etc)
- How you wish to exchange items (porch pick-up, etc)
We strongly encourage that you consider donating any unsold items to our partner school, The Academy at Millcreek Elementary. We will have scheduled drop-off days at the Rose Campus on July 31 and August 1 for items you wish to donate to Millcreek. They will accept any item that would normally be sold at our Uniform Resale, including LCA logo items, and they take all sizes. Please consider supporting our continuing ministry to Millcreek students and their families - their need is great, and they are so appreciative of anything we can provide.
Drop-Off for Donations
Donations can be dropped off at the Rose Campus on July 31 from 3pm - 6pm and Saturday, August 1 from 10am - 2pm at the gym entrance at the Rose Campus. We can provide a tax receipt for your records if requested.
Contact Joanna Lankford at firstname.lastname@example.org.