Preschool & Elementary Parent Resources
Continuous Enrollment: February 8-28
That's right! You only have to complete the Continuous Enrollment agreement this year between February 8-28. Then your child will be enrolled until they graduate, or you tell us your family is not returning to LCA. After February 28th, you will need to contact the Admissions Office (email@example.com) to determine if there is a spot available for your child(ren) for the 2021-22 school year. Visit the Continuous Enrollment webpage to learn more and to complete your agreement.
Visit the Summer Camp webpage for more info.
Upcoming Events & Important Dates
2/8-28: Continuous Enrollment Period
2/25-26: Preschool assessments sent home
3/2: Early Dismissal at 11:30am
3/8 - 3/21: Scholastic Online Book Fair (More details coming soon!)
3/11: Quarter 3 Ends
3/12: Quarter 4 Begins
3/18: TK-5th Grade Report Cards Home
3/29 - 4/2: Spring Break (No School/Offices Closed)
LCA has established the Ruth Coppler Outstanding Teacher Award, to be given annually to an LCA teacher in memory of Mrs. Ruth Coppler, who was a beloved elementary teacher at our school. This award is established as a tribute to her love for teaching and to recognize teachers who share and exemplify that love. For more info and to nominate a teacher, click here.
2020-21 Preschool & Elementary Information
*If your child’s last name begins with letters A-L, your arrival time is 7:55am-8:10am.
*If your child’s last name begins with letters M-Z, your arrival time is 8:10am-8:25am.
See arrival map below
Dismissal is not in the same place as arrival - please review the car line dismissal map here.
Full and half-day preschool students dismiss in Lane 1.
Please electronically sign and submit the handbook acknowledgement form via FACTS Family > School > WEBFORMS. (The district code is LX-KY). If you need help with the forms on the website, please email Ashley Tabor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact - Beth Joseph at email@example.com or (859) 422-5758.
- Click here for the 2020-21 lunch information packet.
- Lunches can be ordered daily with the option of ordering for the whole week online via FACTS Family.
- You can order daily with the option to order a week at a time.
- All orders must be in by 8:30am. Any orders placed after 8:30am will receive a brown bag emergency lunch.
- If you need to cancel a lunch order, you must call the school office by 8:30am. If you do not cancel your order by 8:30am, you will be charged for the lunch.
- Milk can be ordered as well. Remember that milk is included in a hot lunch meal. You do not need to order milk if you've ordered a meal.
- Teachers and office staff are no longer able to add or edit lunch orders. Again, parents now have the ability to add and edit their orders every day up to 8:30 am. This can be done from your computer via the FACTS Family portal.
- Each Friday, you will be sent an invoice for your charges for the lunches you've ordered that week. The total owed will automatically be deducted from the account you have tied to your Incidentals Account in FACTS on the date shown in your invoice. You are welcome to log into FACTS Family once the invoice has generated and make a payment with an alternative method.
Contact - Megan Filburn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-422-5709
Hours of Operation
Afternoons - 3:30pm-6:00pm
Full-Time After Care: $240/month
Part-Time After Care: $24/visit
Registration and Billing
LCA uses myprocare.com to register participants and manage day to day operations of the Before and After Care program. My Pro-Care will be used to check children in and out as well as to manage billing. For information about how to register click here.
Office Forms & Documents
In preparation for the arrival of our student body, we need all parents whose students are returning to in person learning to complete the form "Assumption of the Risk and Waiver and Release of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19" no later than Tuesday evening, August 18, 11:59 p.m. This form is found in FACTS Family and can be accessed by doing the following:
Log into Facts Family Here: https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx. (District Code is LX-KY)
Under the School tab, click on "Web Forms."
Select the "Covid 19 Waiver Form" and complete it for each student in your family.
This form must be completed prior to your student returning to campus for the start of school.
TK-2nd Grade Office - 859-422-5705
3rd-5th Grade Office - 859-422-5704
Terri White - Elementary Principal
LeAnna Hensley - Elementary Counselor
Missy Thomas - TK-2nd Administrative Assistant
Rachel Watts - 3rd-5th Administrative Assistant
Rebekah Straub - TK and Kindergarten Chaplain
Currently Vacant - 1st - 5th Spiritual Life Director
Megan Filburn - Before and After Care
Staff & Faculty Contacts
Other Campus Parent Resource Pages
System Sign In Pages