Re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year is here!
Each year, families are asked to register, or re-enroll their children for the upcoming school year. During the registration, or “re-enrollment period”, parents will be asked to confirm their student’s grade level and tuition payment plans for the new school year. In addition, families are asked to submit their children’s tuition fees. Once a student is re-enrolled, he/she is eligible to register for his/her 2021-2022 classes.
February 8-21, 2021
Re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will take place from February 8th through February 28th, 2021.
Families submit their students’ re-enrollment information online via the FACTS SIS Family Portal. You can find a link at the top of the LCA website in the quick links or click HERE to access the log in page.
Please contact Ashley Tabor - firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot remember your sign in credentials.
By completing the online re-enrollment materials, your family agrees to be responsible for payment of all tuition and fees for the student covered by the agreement for the entire upcoming academic year regardless of whether the student remains enrolled in LCA.
By completing your family’s online re-enrollment materials, you are certifying that at least one parent in the home is submitting to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and attending a local church. Your signature acknowledges that you have read and agree with Lexington Christian Academy’s Mission Statement, Core Values, and Statement of Faith.
It is Lexington Christian Academy’s desire to make a Christ-centered education available to as many families as possible. LCA’s tuition assistance program was developed to help bridge the gap between the expense of tuition and what a family can afford. Families must submit a tuition assistance application for each student for each of the school years for which assistance is requested. All applicants are advised that awards will most likely change (increase or decrease) each year. The amount awarded to each applicant each year will be based on an analysis done by an independent third party as selected by the school and based on available funds. TA awards only apply tuition and not to fees of any kind. LCA’s tuition assistance program serves families whose children will be attending Transitional Kindergarten–12th grade. Preschool students are not eligible to receive tuition assistance.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.
HOW TO APPLY
Once your family has re-enrolled and established a FACTS Tuition Management (FACTS) ID and password, use this information to login to FACTS and apply for tuition assistance. The system will guide you through the steps to complete the online application.
Financial information submitted in support of tuition assistance applications is held in confidence.
- LCA uses FACTS Tuition Management Company (FACTS) to help us manage our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. LCA requires all families to have a FACTS account including a method of payment in order to process their students’ tuition and incidental expenses.
- During the re-enrollment period, parents must verify their FACTS account. FACTS uses this information to process the students’ reenrollment fees, and then on-going, for tuition payments and other incidental expenses.
- The annual FACTS administrative fee is $50 for families making monthly payments and $20 for families who make a single payment.
This annual fee, formerly known as the re-enrollment or enrollment fee, is deducted each year to signify a family’s commitment to return to LCA for the following school year. The non-refundable fee is charged to the family’s FACTS Tuition Management account on March 5.
Half-Day Preschool: $150
All-Day Preschool: $350
TK-12th Grade: $350
- As a reminder, if your family uses a credit or debit card to pay your re-enrollment fee, a 2.85% service fee (charged by the credit card company) is added to the amount.
- Annual commitment fees will be deducted when families complete their online re-enrollment.
Families with multiple children can:
- Pay all your students’ re-enrollment fees at the time of re-enrollment.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 422-5735 and schedule your students’ re-enrollment fees. This request must be submitted by February 10th. The fee payment schedule will be as follows:
- Eldest student – Fee due by February 29th
- 2nd student – Fee due by March 20th
- 3rd student – Fee due by April 20th
- Additional student(s) – Fee(s) due by May 20th
This required fee covers the cost of consumable expenses (e.g. workbooks, etc.) and/or special programs (e.g. elementary classroom parties, field trips, etc.) incurred during the school year. Half of the grade level fee will be included in the August tuition payment. The remaining half will be included in the December tuition payment. This fee is non-refundable.
During the re-enrollment process, your family will have an opportunity to add $5, $10, or other amount to your monthly tuition payment for the sole purpose of donating money toward the educational enhancements provided by the Annual Eagle Fund.
To participate in this program, select your desired level of giving in the “Round Up For Education” section of your student’s re-enrollment. If you have multiple children, you only need to select the desired giving level for one of your children, then the "No, thank you" option for the remaining children's re-enrollment packets.
FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $20 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
Recognizing that from time to time there are unforeseen circumstances that result in a student leaving LCA, the school is offering The Dewar Tuition Refund Plan as a means of partially insuring the tuition obligation, in the event of an unexpected withdrawal. The cost is 3% of the annual tuition charges for the upcoming school year.
The tuition refund insurance payment is due by May 15, 2019.